Tuesday, April 27, 2010

MY sister My whore

Hi this is Mridula. This story has been sent to me by one of my fans who likes to share his experience with you. He has fucked his sister and plans to fuck her daughter too. Write to me if you like this hot incest story at sexy_mridula@yahoo.com

My older sister Sunita, her husband Guru and their daughter Sonia came to live with me for vacation year. Sunita was 45 and my Sonia was 18. Both were sexy as hell and I could not keep my hands off them. I was 28 yaers old divorced and lived alone. My sister Sunita has been a whore. She has fucked most of my friends, her teachers and many more. My jiju Guru is no match for my horny sister who has 36 DD tits, a narrow waist and big hips.

I love her ass. Sunita didi loves to talk dirty and is never satisfied by one cock. I have fucked her before her marriage and after too. I hear that Sonia is just like my sister. Guru Jijia ji perhaps knows about didi but has never protested against it. He simply drinks and sleeps while my didi has all the cock she needs.

Sunita was one hell of a horny woman and I knew it. She could not live without a cock for a day. On the first night at my house Sunita took three stiff whiskeys and jijju drank six and got into bed. I knew she would be horny after drinking. I waited an hour before following into her bed where she slept with her husband who snored noisily. I moved my hands over Sunita's long smooth legs, caressing her thighs as I slowly pushed her thin kurti higher.

She wore nothing except her kurti and a silk kachhi. May be she was waiting for me to make the move. My hand moved over her sexy rounded ass, squeezing it hungrily. My other hand moved along her thigh as it pulled down her panties.Mmmm..." Sunita moaned softly, turning to face me"What are you doing here?If Guru wakes up, he will kill you." I pulled her close, kissing my sister passionately, my tongue kissing her lips and going into her open mouth."

How many men has he killed, Didi? Your choot has always been stuffed with cocks but has he ever said anything to you? He is your husband only in name. In reality, half the town has been your husband, including me. Today I am going to fuck you in his own bed, like a bitch. Don't you want to fuck your bhaiya, you bitch. Touch my cock and see it is all hard for you didi." She did not answer. I knew she wanted my cock.

She began to return the kiss, accepting my tongue eagerly. Sunita is a real bitch and she put her hand on my cock. Chup.....bhai....my hubby.....behnchod agar Guru jaag gaya to....hey bhagwan dont squeez my tits so hard, you bastard..." she whispered, not wanting to wake my jiju. Without saying another word, I pulled her kurti above her head, roughly fondling her big breasts, pulling my horny sister to my eager body.

I smiled naughtily, as I knew she wanted my cock "I'm going to fuck my whore sister like a Whore. Right here, right now on her hubby's bed."
Sunita moaned at my touch as I felt her breasts. "No, not here. Guru will wake up. Why dont you understand, my lover brother"

I knew my sister is a whore and loves dirty talk as much as she loves a cock "Oh yes whore, right here, right now. Dont worry about Guru. You are mine... forever. I am even going to fuck my bhanji. She must be a whore like you didi". I gripped her ass, thrusting my cock up inside her wet cunt. "Ohhhh bhai...naaaa.....this is not right place.....you should not.....I am your sister....I knew she loved making a drama before getting fucked by me.

I pushed my cockhead into her wet choot deeper. She moaned in pleasure as I pushed my cock into her pussy. My cock went into her wet cunt. I pulled her tits back as I pinched her nipples hard, pushing my dick into my slut of a sister. "Mera lund chus sali, I know you love sucking a cock." I barked at her.

Ohhh..behnchod....kia bakta hai....maderchod" She groaned, getting more and more aroused. She moved back, allowing me to pull my cock out of her cunt and then engulfing my lund in her mouth. She sucked on it. "That's it bitch. Chus sali, apne bhai ka loda chus randi."

She licked my cock, passionately, taking it into her mouth.
I gripped her hair, pulling her head back. "Suck me off my whore sister. I am your husband tonight."Sunita cried out slightly as I pulled her hair, but obeyed my command. I watched as she sucked my cock.Gripping your waist, I took my cock out and thrust it into her cunt as moaned.

Ohh good... be gentle.....your lund is soooo big mere bhai.....fuck your sister but don't fuck me" she screamed out as I entered her choot fully.Sunita continued grinding her choot on my lund as I fucked her cunt hard. "Ohhh yes, bhai chodo mujhe....sale chodo apni behan ko... Fuck me," she cried as I fucked her and she ground her choot on my cock.

Oh bhagwan....I love your cock....ohhhh fuck your sister....chod mujhe bhai...meri choot se apni beh raha hai.... Oh bastard fuck your whore sister....be my fucking husband" Sunita screamed in pleasure as I filled her choot completely. "I love it my brother!! Give me more of your lund! I'm going to cum, you bastard fuck me" she cried out, feeling my throbbing cock.

I fucked my sister roughly, not caring for her pain as I pulled her hair and slapped her face in a fury, ramming my cock into her hungry cunt. Sunita had closed her eyes in pleasure, moving her head from side to side.
Ohh yes... fuck me... shoot that hot cum in me mere bhai.....cho mujhe mere bhai. Fuck me as this wimp husband can not fuck your whore sister. I am your Whore."

Tell me you're my Whore!" I ordered, jerking herr hair back hard."Ahh," she gasped in pain. "I'm your whore!! Oh god, fuck me bastard, fuck me like a whore.....make me your little cum-slut!!"I hammered my cock hard into my sister's cunt. I was exploding as my balls send jism to my cock. "Cum with your brother you whore! Cum now, whore sister, your bhai is cumming in your choot."

Oh yes, mere bhagwan... I'm cumming, bhai meri choot jhad raheee hai...pel do meri choot ko ek randi ki tarah" she screamed in lust. "Fuck meeee bhaiya!"Oh yessss... oh maderchod chod mujhe... mmmm.. main gayiiiii.....chod mujhe." she collapsed onto the bed as I pulled my cock out of her choot after depositing a big load of cum in her cunt. Sunita fell asleep soon and I made sure she had fallen asleep. Now I had to put the second apart of my plan into action. I sneaked into my little bhanji's room

3 comments:

  1. kohi pani kt ya house wife lai secret sexual relation rakhnu chha bhane mail me at itsasweetmail@rocketmail.com n i have a blog its
    chikneketa@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. malai rakhnu chha maill me gyawali_shg@hotmail.com...

    ReplyDelete